Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

In a Perfect World

While searching for direction in my Master Bath makeover for the 30 Day Challenge
I seem to have found a theme.

These bathrooms would be mine if all was right with the world.
Tile! Mirrors! Lights, OMG those lights!

 via
via
Black walled cozy luxury.
I could live in this bathroom.
Seriously, it would be all I need.
Well maybe a mini fridge and someone to bring me food.


Sophisticated whimsy.
I am all about these stripes.
Gorgeous.


Well gee, it seems I have my color palette,
Surprise, surprise.
Now on to the reality of the bathroom I really have and how I can mix in some whimsical sophisticated coziness.

Yours in the big picture, P.
Pin It!

No comments: