Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Inspiration

I am sharing a few places I have visited this week that lifted me.
Posts that inspire me to be better, do more toward living the life I want to live 
and just lovely places filled with thought provoking words.


Tamara Beardsley always has something worth reading. 
Sometimes fun and fashion. 
Often  inspiration. 
This lady is not just a gorgeous face and fabulous sense of style.
There is substance under all that pretty.


Marc and Angel Hack Life  wrote a wonderful post 
containing a list for living a good and meaningful life.
I love lists, being on a real organization kick at the moment.
Anything that spells out simple rules to follow is all good.


A ten day marriage challenge posted by The Vanilla Tulip looks like a must do.
Anything that brings closer understanding with your life partner can only bring blessings to your life.
You would think after almost 29 years of marriage and 
35 years of being together we would know it all.
Not so.
People change in want they want, believe and think.
Life is ever changing.
A little check in to see whats new is always a good idea.
This could be a yearly event for us.

What has inspired you this week?

Yours in seeking a good life, P.

P.S. Can you see the direction my spring cleaning is taking?


Pin It!

2 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Pam, I'm glad you have been inspired by awesome reads. This has been a tough winter for most. I appreciate the sunshine more than I ever have. Looks like you are keeping busy and organizing? I see a white theme being displayed? Are you "Over the Moon" with excitement that Spring is almost here? Blessings~~~Roxie

Tamera Beardsley said...

Pam thank you so much for your eloquent comment on my blog … and this most beautiful and generous shout out! You have touched my heart! I can't wait to have the time to come back and explore your wonderful blog … I think we share much in common!

xoxo
Tamera