Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Sighted Ahead

Hello Friends.
Summing up the recent months can be done in a single word.
Hibernation.


No excuses or long explanations.
I have just been marking time.
Documenting life when I get a moment.
Making plans and deciding what direction to take.
To me, the real new year starts with spring.


We spend the winter tucked up and dreaming.
Now comes the time for action.
I am ready to go.
Energized by people, and ideas and words that have touched my life and become a call to get moving.


Time is precious, let's not waste a drop.
I've missed you all in Blogland.
Stepping away for a bit has helped me put things into clearer focus.
Moving in new directions and unloading everything that isn't working...
Growth.
Hope you stop by occasionally to chat.
Let me know what is new in your world.
Are you living out loud or just managing to cope?


We are all moving together in this time on earth.
Let's connect and lift one another up with our words and actions.

Yours in the promise of spring, P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Debby said...

I like your springy outlook. So true. I have missed you.