Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Whats Being Made for City Flea

Our first City Flea of this season is approaching on June 15th.
Frippery will be sharing space with PopgunFlo this time.
We may also have another lovely young maker joining us. 
The more the merrier in this land of creativity.


A bit dark and a lot of light too.


A fine mix for many tastes.


We are having some fun.


Back to work.
Hope to see you at Washington Park on June 15th!

Keep on making, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I love things like this. We don't have any flea markets near us..but I sure wish there were. WE would have to drive to L.A. or even further!
Have fun.. *sniff* :(

Dewena Callis said...

Nice! I too wish I were close enough to come.

trash talk said...

Good grief, but you are good. Love every stinkin' thing and with I had a 10th of your talent.
Keeping you in my heart.
LYttH!
M.L.

Sea Witch said...

Oh, these are too cool for school. Love the skulls.