Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Thoughts


Slowly moving summer.
That is my wish for these easy going days.
No hurry, no rush, time to think...


Life moves all too quickly.
What blooms is gone in a wink.


Let's take time to enjoy each little pleasure.
Live in the moment.
That said we must also keep up with the daily round of real life must do's.
Anyone out there mastered doing both?
I would love some ideas on living each day to the fullest while still accomplishing all the must do tasks.


I intend to post some of your thoughts in the near future.
New directions, new collaborations, more sharing of ideas...
Time for some BIG changes.
But right now the slow summer day is calling.
How can I resist?

Yours in finding balance, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I spent a lot of time trying to balance things -- the ought-to-dos and the the wanna-dos ... and I don't know that I have answers, but if I got one or two must-dos done then I felt I was doing good. And that could be 10-30 minutes of work for the entire day ... :) And sometimes I'd spend all day on it. It was stopping and taking a breath.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hello Pam, I agree with you....I'll take slow any day of the week. Last Sat. hubby and I went thru some sleepy little towns on the hgwy 25 yard sales. I told him...this is where I would love to be........Blessings~~~Roxie praying you are doing well~~~

Ellen Reed said...

Balance.......love!........smiles

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

It's interesting. All seven children are grown and gone and I am retired from work and often wonder how I ever found the time to cook, clean, wash and care for eight people plus myself, plus work outside the home. I am still as busy doing so many things but things I love to do. It's wonderful. Long lazy days anytime I want them..I don't HAVE to do anything..and it's wonderful.