Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Little Fairytale


Once upon a time there was a girl who had a blog.
She had a creative business too.
She lived in an awesome place where lots of other creative people lived too.


This girl was going about her charmed life with not a care in the world. 
Then a few unfortunate things happened.
These things made the girl step back and think "Oh my. How will I ever keep going?"
In life, however, quitting really isn't an option.
Like a cat, this girl realized she had many lives that could be lived.


The choices before her were vast.
She just needed to embrace them instead of hanging on to the familiar.
Moving forward will be all about change.
New and different.
Starting with the name of my blog and business.
(Of course you realized this little tale was all about me...I mean, isn't everything?)
I hope you, my friends, will stick with me as I make some alterations 
to the biz, the blog and life in general.

Speaking of change, and to prove I haven't been sitting in a corner feeling sorry for myself...
here's a sneak peak at my bedroom redo progress.
Almost there.


Patience my friends.
It truly is one of the most important qualities when things don't go the way you planned.
Lot's to share in the future as I make my way in new ventures.

How have you dealt with change and the unexpected in your lives?

Yours in bright tomorrows, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

You GO-GIRL!!! You've got the RIGHT attitude.....Blessings in your new adventure....can't wait to hear more!! Life is too short...let's make the best of it!! My new adventure is a vintage canned ham......Hope to see you soon, Pam! Roxie p.s. You have a great look goin on in the bedroom....LOVE it!!

Sue said...

Change is always good- it makes us take a long look at ourselves and hopefully better our situations. Hope,you are doing well, Pam. I'm in the middle of a lot of changes, myself. Just too lazy to blog about them! LOL Take care. Sue

Sandi said...

Hi Pam,
Don't know what your changes are, but hope they are all good for you. I just listed my house for sale and will be moving to an apartment. I want it to be like this building!haha.
Sandi
victoriangypsy

Hopemore Studio said...

Now that is the way to wet the appetite and have us coming back for more....how long will we have to wait?

Angie

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

ARe you kidding? I 've had to start my life over three times..had huge losses...yes..you could say I have had changes in my life.

naughtymonkeys said...

So thrilled to discover your beautiful blog. What great photography and thoughtful writing! Well done!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I think we all go through cycles of change, good and bad and some so subtle we don't even know things are changing until time has passed. It's life I guess ,and for me I try to remember that I only have today. Sometimes that's hard to remember so it can be a daily struggle. I wish you all good things in this time of change..~hugs, Patti

Corey Moortgat said...

Hi Pam, thanks for stopping by my blog! I was going to tell you that I love the name of your blog, but it looks like you're in the process of changing it! Ha ha- I'm sure the next name will be just as cute!