Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome Spring!


Still here...


Getting tired of this...



Trying to change this



into more of this


but work just makes me want to come home and do this...


Hooray for spring!
So ready around here for some warmth and color.

Yours in blossom, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Looks like we all are feelin like your sweet little critters!! This has been a very long and gray winter~~WE NEED SPRING! Sending Spring your way~~~~Roxie

Dewena Callis said...

Your update with the dishes is so springlike and fresh. I love the greens. Hope the white stuff goes away soon for you and all the other bloggers still getting it.

Kathleen said...

I feel your pain. Here in NE Ohio it's not too either peachy. Right now I'll be happy if its just sunny for Easter.