Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, February 9, 2013

No Posts, No Excuses, No Regrets

 Hey there friends.
Time is not being wasted here at Frippery Farmhouse.
Back to work full time for a while and in between I have been
creating...


reading...


 organizing...


 fluffing...


rearranging...


and slowly but surely making progress on the bedroom.


Lot's to do before I share it but why, oh why, is this the first time in almost 20 years 
that this room finally feels like a sanctuary?


We will be working on the wall behind the bed today...
unless I get too tempted to take a nap.
I can see a finished room in the not so distant future.
It makes me happy!

What is making you smile this week?

Yours in getting it done, P.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You sound like you are definitely keeping busy, Pam! Can't wait to see the bedroom reveal.

Dewena Callis said...

I like reading about what has made you happy--when not working, the other things you do like reading and creating and organizing. It sounds lovely. My husband and I have been happy this week getting ready for a beloved nephew coming in last night as he broke his drive from one Air Force base to another one. Hearing his stories and future plans, seeing pictures of his sweet family who will join him soon, eating breakfast together, reminiscing about stories of his grandparents, who are my parents! A lovely morning, the stuff of life.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

The sun is shining today with blue skies so that's totally worth smiling about today! I've had enough gray winter skies for a while.


Emom said...

Good days!.....smiles

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

The comments on my latest post have made me smile and weep a little. My daughter and her family came by tonight and had us laughing in no time. Family always, always makes me smile.

Carole said...

You sound happy and it looks like you are getting things organized. Good for you!
x
Carole

trash talk said...

Hmmm...what's making me happy you ask?
For starters that I woke up on the right side of the dirt this morning. That I have a box of gingerbread in the pantry. That I too am fluffing...only it's me that's being fluffed thanks to the previous boxes of gingerbread in the pantry.
Thank you for all the lovely colors this morning to put a smile on my lips and thanks to the g/b for the miles on my hips.
LYttH,
M.L.