Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Art Studio Afternoon


My neglected art studio.


I know it misses me.
abundant supplies sitting unused,
waiting to be transformed.


Time,
sweet time, 
is what is needed.
Not today I'm afraid.
Too many other obligations.


I know my dear little space will be waiting for me when I have a free moment.
Until then, a quick visit will have to do.


Oh but I do miss it.

Yours in dreaming, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Denise said...

You have some wonderful goodies. Just waiting to be used for something. I know what you mean though. It's tough to find time to play!

trash talk said...

But look how clean, organized and pretty everything looks. Mine gets all messy when I'm not paying it no never mind.
LYttH!
Magenta
P.S. I want that pink dollhouse!

Vintage Jane said...

I know exactly what you mean ... my space (shed) is looking unloved and uncared for (although your space looks beautifully organised and tidy) ... I used to be able to sit in there and read or just sort through my mind but I no longer seem to have time ... :(
M x

westernreservebutlerspantry said...

I know what you mean. You have a lovely spot waiting for you. Not sure why my time seems to fly by.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I had that metal dollhouse when I was a kid. :)