Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Slow Start this Year

Life in grey tones.
Feeling a bit washed out after the lovely Christmas season.
Still trying to get my word, or maybe a whole phrase, to jump start this year.


Seems that life is a bit unfocussed around here.
A million ideas spinning and then...
something comes along and sweeps them away.


Like Frank says, "That's life...
Up, down, over and out."
It's time to put on my big girl panties and "get back in the race."


I just need a little inspiration and I always find it with you, my sweet blogging friends.

Thank you loads for always being there, P.

PS On a lighter note perhaps panties and loads were a poor choice to use together in a blog post...
sorry.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

LOL!!!
I absolutely LOVE your P.S.!!!
I can't recall what other blog I was on, but they were expressing the same feelings; and I find January to be a month of readjustment~~~going from all the lights and warmth and celebration of the holidays into gloom, rain, snow, and days of low light.
It will pass; creativity will finally settle in and then, off you go!

XXOO~~
Anne

sweetvintageofmine said...

Yes, January seems to do that, being a little gray....but the SNOW is WHITE and that makes me HAPPY!! But its ALL GONE now! BIG girl panties, yep, haven't heard that in a while...too FUNNY! Made me SMILE today!! especially since I've been feelin under the weather...Have a BLESSED WEEK PAM! Roxie

trash talk said...

All depends (snark)---sometimes getting a load of someone else's panties does the trick.
Girly---I feel ya. As soon as I get this latest adventure out of the way, I'm planning on sitting down and gathering my thoughts instead of junk.
LYttH!
Magenta