Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, December 17, 2012

Praying for Peace

There was much to share on Friday...


then...


Now just prayers for peace in this world for all who are hurting and need solace and comfort.


Wishing all a quiet and calm and still Christmas shared with those you love.


No words...


just wishes...


for the entire world to find a place of joy amid the sorrow that life brings.


Peace to you my friends, P.
Pin It!

2 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Beautiful town, Pam, where were you? Sadly that day changed for many....Roxie

Hopemore Studio said...

Pam the town you visited is beautiful. I can already see it is a place you would love.

I pray for peace as well for all those who are suffering from Fridays tragic loss.