Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Mantel


After spilling my guts all over the page on Thursday,
I thought a bit of giving thanks was in order.
Gratitude for new friends never met in  person.
Thankfulness for those met because of blogging.
Connections...
 real and compassionate and caring connections.


Sharing of stories, some heart wrenching, some joyful.
Lots of laughs and of course some tears as well.
The comfort of knowing we are in this together.


Thank you, to readers, followers, commenters, emailers,
all who have graced my life by sharing bits of your own.
I am blessed to get to participate in this lovely community.
Your passions and talents,
your stories,
your joy and sorrow.


Lives touched by other lives.
Sometimes even changed by them.


When the days get a little blue, this is a place for some escape.
When things are going our way, this is a place to spread our happiness.
Pondering a question?
Answers by the dozen.
How to...?
Solution.


As we begin the cozy season of giving thanks and sharing our gifts, 
know that my heart is full of gratitude for you my friends.


I have been given the gift of lifetime friendships with some who I would never have had the opportunity to meet but for blogging.
I know many of you have too.


Here's to you friends!
I wish you abundance...
in life, joy, kindness, love and home.
Keep sharing,
it is what life is all about.

Yours in thanksgiving, P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Pam,
You have a lovely blog and I have enjoyed coming to visit!

This post here is wonderful with your beautiful images and sentiment about friendship. I too have made many good friends here in Blonglandia, and some I may never meet in person. I am very thankful for them as well. I have been lucky to meet a few and it was a real treat to meet up with them.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit!
Hugs,
Terri