Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Mantel Part 3?



At the risk of seeming unstable...


Perhaps a bit OCD, with the D standing for decorating...


Or maybe just bat guano crazy...


I changed the mantel yet again.


The scariest part?
Now I miss the owls!

Dare I go for a 4th try?
If you don't hear from me soon it is because my family has had me put away in a nice home.
A home with no mantels, 
or bins full of Halloween decorations.

Yours in doing what makes us happy, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Problem with mantels...they are perfectly positioned focal points in our homes and they are far too easy to reach. I have to agree, I like the owls very much, especially through Halloween.

My mantel is only half decorated, what does it mean to only be half-spooky?

Debby said...

Let me know where they leave you and I will come visit.

Debby said...

Let me know where they leave you and I will come visit.

trash talk said...

Is the squirrel a homage to your ADD? At least you're up and moving. I just sit and stare...with a little drool in the corner of my mouth.
LYttH,
Deb
P.S. I think we need adjoining suites...what say you?

sweetvintageofmine said...

Though we "all" may be a little "squirley", WE ARE STILL A HOOT!!( I know, that was corny) I vote for this look! Roxie