Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crafty Fall Weekend on the Farm

Hello my friends,
Hope your weekend was lovely.
Just a few shots of the goings on around Frippery farmhouse.


We spent Saturday set up at the Fall Festival at beautiful Neltners Farm.
Pumpkin picking, hayrides, music, wine tastings and crafts.
What more could a girl want?


This is the way to make a living.
Creating and then spending the day showing off those creations 
all the while enjoying the sights and sounds of farm life.


Some friends stopped by, we met some new ones, laughed and chatted and made some sales too.


My sweet girl Sadie and her friend Meagan came along to help too.
One day I will capture my girl with her eyes OPEN!


We had plans of setting up again today but the blustery stormy weather had other plans.
I stayed home and tried to keep Frippery farmhouse from blowing away.


Put the mums upright about ten times and ran after the fall decorations as they blew across the grass.
Did a bit of crafting for the Factory Flea next Saturday too.


Then with a pot of chili warming I sat down to visit with you, my friends.


A perfect autumn weekend.

Yours in keeping it cozy, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday, Pam! We headed to the Renaissance Faire and I'm glad we went yesterday. The wind was really whipping today!

The French Bear said...

I love all the goodies and the pumpkins, yes I do love Autumn!!! Glad you had a creative day!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Love Sadie's hair braid, and that chili looks soooo yummy!

Decora Adora said...

I love you blog
saludos desde Chile