Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vintage Marketplace Bound

Yes, the anniversary weekend was fabulous.
Now I am refreshed and riveted on getting things priced and packed for the 
Springfield Ohio Vintage Marketplace.
See the awesome schedule here.

I am packing up vintage grater candle sconces, 
and croquet mallet towel bars and jewelry holders.


Scales and metal lunch boxes for storage and display.
Player piano music rolls for altered art and just plain fun.


Chalk board pumpkins and 
a line of new "vintage style" jewelry and scarves
to complete your look.
Just in time for fall.


Loads of other goodness too.
Times a wasting.
See you this weekend.

Yours up to my eyeballs in junk, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

trash talk said...

Oh good grief...it all looks fab! Those scales are going to fly...trust me.
I'm dying to know. What is the chicken-wirey things? I think I love 'em.
Sell to the dirt!!!
LYttH,
Deb
P.S. I told Cathy to give you a big ol' hug, so be on the lookout!

Jo said...

What cute items - love the mallet towel bars! Wishing you a great show!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hoping to see you!~Hugs, Patti

Connie said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to have found your blog. You have so many imaginative ideas . . . you amaze me. I am your newest follower #379.
I have a dream of having a market booth, and have started a second blog as an inventory of projects and finds that I am collecting, until I have enough, and until I find a spot to sell. You can find this little site in the right column of my regular site. I would be honored if you looked it over and made any suggestions. Right now it is just a dream . . . but you have to have a dream before you can have a dream come true. Right?
I really hope to hear from you, Best wishes for your market days, Connie :)

Emom said...

FUN finds....hope you had fun too....smiles!