Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Favorites

Peaceful Sunday.
I wanted to share a few favorite things.
A few lines of a beloved hymn and my hometown, Cincinnati.
We sang this hymn at Mass this morning and have been singing it all day since. 
It is lovely in it's simplicity and one of those that speaks to me.
You all know I love my city too and these are a few shots of Fountain Square
from the anniversary weekend.
Hope you enjoy them.


 Lord, when you came to the seashore
you weren't seeking the wise or the wealthy,


But only asking that I might follow.


Oh Lord, In my eyes you were gazing,
Kindly smiling,


 My name you were saying;


 All I treasured, I have left on the sand there;


Close to you, I will find other seas.

Yours in peace, P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

trash talk said...

Only one word from me...BEAUTIFUL!
Deb