Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Treat

Some Mondays you just need an extra boost.
That home brewed coffee just won't open those eyes.
The world seems black and white.


Occasionally a treat is called for.


Something to get the week off to a bright beginning.
A trip down the road for something a little more special.


Hot and creamy and pumpkin spicey please.


Now that is what I'm talking about!


Even better when shared with someone you love.


Here's to making the week delightful.


Cheers!

Your's in a bright beginning, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

Cheers! Have a wonderful week!

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Enjoy your Monday!

sweetvintageofmine said...

What a CUTE-FLAVORABLE POST! Is this coffee shop around Cinti area? LOOKS and SMELLS DELISH! Roxie

Vintage Jane said...

Sometimes you just have to ... ! M x

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Pam...sorry I missed you in Springfield. Just could not do it with my foot being this way. I got a cortizone injection on Friday and staying off it the best I can to let it heal better. Yummm....that pumpkiny cup of sweetness looks so good! I had a salty caramel latte yesterday when I was decorating outside for Fall. So good! Hope you have a great week!~Hugs, Patti

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Heere, here!

Debby said...

Oh how yummy that looks. We should meet there sometime. Hope you did well at the vintage market. I ended up going to the CL Fair.

trash talk said...

"Pour me another cup o'coffee...cause it is the best in the land. Drop another quarter in the jukebox...cause I'm a truck drivin' man!"
Well, make that WO-man and girl...I'm gonna be wishin' for a gallon or two of your special brew before next week is over!
LYttH
Magenta Lame'