Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mixed Media Collage

I am on a Halloween collage roll.
Crow costumed trick or treater and his giant pumpkin.
But wait!
Why does he have little bat ears?
Guess I got carried away with the paints.

  
Hmmmm....
There,
Crow boy, like I said in the first place, hee heee!


Off to play some more.

Yours in preparing for October, P.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

I LOVE these latest pieces. Actually found myself sucked into her you tube videos. Such fun, truly looks like playtime and that is the best time!

zandra said...

Wow, Pam just fabulous!
Hugz, Z