Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 27th Anniversary to my Hubby.

He supports every idea and whim,
backs me up on everything I try,
has spoiled me rotten over the years,
never complains when I take him for granted,
loves me always,
is cute as can be,
makes me laugh everyday,
is thoughtful, 
a wonderful involved father,
a great cook, 
and he is taking me away from all of this for a few days.

Away from...


Crafting with a deadline, yuck...


Learning to build a website, blah...


Pricing multitudes of goodies for the Vintage Marketplace next weekend, bleh...

Did I mention he will also be helping me finish, haul and sell my stuff next weekend?
So if you stop by, make sure to say hi to Joe.
He will be the man wearing the Frippery apron...
without complaint...
and laughing.

Love you "Beast".
Now let's get out of here.

Yours in knowing when to take a break, P.

Pin It!

8 comments:

Debby said...

Just the one time that I met your husband I could tell he is all of these things.
I'm glad that you are getting away. Have fun.

Claudia said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

xo
Claudia

Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! Will you be at Springfield on Sunday? I have a booth at another festival and hoping to go Sun to Springfield

Gypsea said...

Happy Anniversary, have fun!

zandra said...

Happy Anniversary, Pam! I just had mine on the 4th 29 years, next year the big 30. Enjoy!
Hugz, Z

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Joe, Pam! He seemed like a really nice guy when we met him up in Mt. Vernon. Get away and take a break from the craziness for a even just a short time. See ya at S'field! Sue

Emom said...

A wonderful guy I am sure!.....smiles

trash talk said...

How on earth could I not be crazy about someone clever enough to pick you? Happy Anniversary (late I know)!
LYttH!
Deb