Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Collage

Inspired by Christy Thomlinson's online workshop
I played for a few hours today.
Painting, drawing, collage and messiness.


I had a blast creating these two little canvases.
I totally went off track of the class projects.
I was just so inspired to get my hands into something gooey.


I have been sketching and brainstorming like mad since I watched the first workshop video.
Sometimes a nudge in the right direction is all it takes to get the craftiness flowing.


I have a stack of blank canvases waiting for some Halloween fun.
Craft shows here I come!


I may be tied up in a web of paint and markers and paper
for a bit.
I will pop in when I get my hands clean...

Yours in the joy of crafting, P.
Pin It!

No comments: