Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Final Steps in Wedding Decorating

My friend Barb and I made a road trip Wildey Flower Farm in New Richmond, Ohio today.


We needed to find bunches and bunches of flowers 
for table decorations for her daughter's wedding this Saturday.


We were charmed by the field full of stunning color.


Barb and I had a wonderful afternoon 
picking up buckets of fresh cut blooms 
and stopping at a cafe along the river for lunch.


What a sweet way to make a living.


Ed, the flower farmer, and Barb in search of a few more red stems.


The lovely mother of the bride to be.


A great way to spend an afternoon.


Now back to those last minute details!!!

Yours in sunshine and flowers, P.

P.S. I promise I will get back to those FB and Pinterest tabs AFTER the wedding!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

ooooh.....I like that...yours in sunshine and flowers!!!! Does look like a great way to spend the day!

Lynn said...

How enchanting! How does this work?
I would love to live near a field like this!!!!

trash talk said...

Oh mylanta...what a wonderful way to get flowers for a wedding. I'm afraid I wouldn't be any help at all there. I'd be running around, rolling in all of 'em and telling you to "Pick these...no these...wait, these"! My SAD would be in overdrive.
Speaking of...I bet your adrenaline is pumping 90 mph as I type...right?
LYttH!
Deb