Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, August 13, 2012

How to add Facebook and Pinterest Tabs to Blog Posts

Oh...
You thought I knew?
No no no.
I am asking you.


Do you have an amazing tutorial to share?
I would love for you to add a link in a comment if so.


I am somewhat de'mode' when it comes to fancying up the tired old blog.


I have a Facebook page that I would like you to visit.
Really I would like you to like me.
But only if you want to.
Only if you really do.
Like me that is.


Mostly I just need some simple tutorials on how to do all of this stuff.
I would like to share your links in a future post.
For others who can't seem to catch on.
Like me.


If you have one please share.
If you have more than one,
bring it on.


Until I hear from you I will be here
in the Dark Ages
wishing I knew what I was doing.

Oh and until I figure it all out if you are feeling that I am likable
please like Frippery Farmhouse on Facebook.
If you really feel generous follow Frippery on Pinterest too.
I know, not only needy but greedy too...

Yours in a steep learning curve, P.

Gratuitous hydrangea photos just because I love them and I am sensing summer coming to an end soon.
I WILL NOT let my garden go!
Pin It!

5 comments:

JunqueMagnet said...

Hmmm. If memory serves correctly you can copy the code from your FB page into a gadget on your blogger template. I think that was what I did. Additionally there may have been a way to do it directly from your FB administrator page. You got me on pinning. I am still resisting the temptation to join for fear of spending still more hours on the computer each day!!!

Carole said...

I am so lost right along side you. I have a FB page.....actually 2 but never post anything. oh by accident was posting pinterest because I wasn't clicking off that little check mark...errr.
I just saw a way to add a PIN button to a post. I added a pin link to my sidebar just the other day. I'll take a look again and let you know.

I'd be happy to follow you,

x
Carole

trash talk said...

I do...really, really really I do...like you that is!
I don't have a clue as to how FB works. I know my posts automatically post there, but I have no idea how I set it up. Beginner's luck maybe?
As to Pinterest, I think if you are on the new FB timeline, there is a link on the Pinterest account settings to request any pins you make to show up on FB...I think.
I just toodle around in my DA way and sometimes things work...and most times they don't! LOL
The only thing I am sure of is I love your photos and your hydrangeas are gorgeous as usual.
LYttH!
Deb

17-17 said...

Hi:)
http://pinterest.com/about/goodies/
and hydrangeas are so so so beautiful, I love them!!!
warm hugs
Magda

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

Beautiful post! I see the "Pin it" button right after your "linkedwithin" posts appear; how did you get that button? That is the one I'm looking for :)

Thank you!

Rita