Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, August 17, 2012

Black and White Decorating

I stole a few moments early this morning to indulge my newest book obsession.
Celerie Kemble's Black and White.


Completely classic.


Divinely dramatic.


Seriously?
I want to move into this book.


OK dream library slash office slash just try to get me outta this room.


Simply stunning.


Speaking of Black and White, poor Yin has to keep her splint on for three more weeks.
We have taken to calling her pegleg.
I am off to decorate for my friend's wedding.
The big day is tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be perfect.


I love it when a plan comes together.

Yours in black, white and every color of the rainbow, P.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

That book looks incredible! And the library.....I'm moving in!

xo
Claudia