Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Week of Wedding: The Decorations


The people and the setting and the beautiful day made this wedding come together.
My contribution in the form of fluffing up the space was like adding glitter to a diamond.
It was already perfect.
This was just a little icing.
I am adding photos in a slide show because, well, we all know what happens when someone pulls out the slide projector to show vacation photos.
Yes you are obligated to sit through them to the end.
Bwahahaha.

If you are viewing this on your iPhone or iPad go to the end of the post and click on the photo.
Apparently the slide show will not work on those devices.


Being a guest at the wedding, once the festivities began 
I did not take as many photos as I would have liked.
At least not of the barn and tent after dark.
I did take lots of pictures of friends.
After dark.
But I won't be sharing them here.
They will thank me.

Yours in celebration, P.

Click on the photo below to link to the album.
The Bosse Wedding/ Decoration
Pin It!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

You do beautiful work.

trash talk said...

Speechless...and breathless.
Oh mylanta Pammie! That is all I can think to say.
I'd be willing to remarry Cat Daddy if you'd be the stylist!
LYttH!
Deb
P.S. The flowers were perfect and I love the wood thingys!

trash talk said...

P.P.S. You didn't disappoint. I'm gobsmacked!

Debby said...

Wow, everything looks so nice. Good job. I love the chairs they used.......you don't usually see chairs like that for a wedding.