Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, July 9, 2012

Some to Sell Some to Keep

...and miles to go before I sleep...
Make that before the City Flea.


Actually more like hours before I sleep.
Still packing and sorting, plus painting some awesome finds.
The cute little condiment server goes but Sadie has nabbed the wall pocket for her very own.
She is thinking air plants.
 A souvenir plate, perhaps for a world traveling participant of the Choir Games 
to take home and treasure.


Still feeding my Syroco obsession.
Pile them on.


Ah yes, todays theme, black and gold.
What is more awesome than mid century barware?
Looooove!


 Speaking of love, and the one that stays,
Checkout the mother of all teal glass lamps.
My son Joe has claimed this as his very own.
Yep, I have raised my children to appreciate only the finest junk.


She is a beauty though.

Yours in the joy of the hunt, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sea Witch said...

Great 60s pieces. I had the same problem of what I should keep and what I should sell last weekend. LOL At least you can always live with it for while and then sell it.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Pam! Glad to see you're getting ready for city flea! GREAT 60's STUFF! Gonna try my best to be there....will stop and say Hi! Till then....from one sweetie to another...Roxie

trash talk said...

Girl...you are so on track(or is that have the inside track?) with your haul. Mid-century is hotter than the Texas sun here in Dallas.
I'd arm-wrestled for the lamp and don't get me started on the wall poscket...love!
I'm crazy for the older cocktail sets. They even make bourbon and branch water look glamorous!
Have fun and sell, sell, sell!
Deb

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

We have missed three entire weeks of garage sale adventures..but this Saturday we will be back to our wonderful Saturday's.
You found some great things...very, very interesting. Your are the first person I have even met that collects Syroco. I remember it well. :) Great finds.