Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, July 27, 2012

Mason Jars for a Wedding

I have been burning the midnight oil working on projects for a friend's mid August wedding.


Her daughter will be married in a field near a pond. 
These jars will hang on shepherds hooks and be filled with flowers.


They will line the aisle for the bride and groom.


I have many projects yet to complete.
I hope to share them when I have a moment to spare.


Maybe sometime around 4 am, hahahahaha...
yawn.....
snore.....
drool.....

Yours in wise time management, P.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

These are just soooo beautiful. This is going to be an exceptional looking wedding, I can just tell. :-)

Aledia said...

Those are so pretty! I'm sure the wedding will be gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing and get some rest!!

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I love a wedding when the couple makes it unique and so like them in stead of always doing the traditional. Looks like it is going to be a very pretty one with your help!~Hugs, Patti

JunqueMagnet said...

Hot dog these look terrific!! Been meaning to email you and tell you that if you need help with anything give me a holler. Really, ieven if it includes burning that midnight oil! They are going to be one lucky couple with all your fabulous frippery making for a beautiful day.

Debby said...

Love the mason jars. what doesn't look good in one. Good luck. Don't overdo.

Carole said...

So pretty she's going to love them.

x
Carole

KendaWalter said...

I love the mason jars! Can you tell me if the little pleated ruffle around the lace can be purchased and where at?
Thanks,
Kenda