Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Frippery Does Mid Century

Told ya
it would be like vaca photos...

My little space.
A mid cent home away from home.


I may live in a farmhouse
but I am not above lusting after those 50's 60's and 70's goods.
After all, one girl's vintage is another girl's childhood...


Yours in re-awaking that inner child, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Pam, your mid-cent stuff was FAB! I grew up with the 60's, early 70's BIG TIME and get a KICK when I see it~~~that school desk for example~~~don't just LOVE those Blue-green legs??? And it's so much FUN to RECYCLE!!! MMMMMM....maybe we can be called MAD WOMEN of MID-CENT! LOL! Have a GREAT WEEK~~~~From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

Hopemore Studio said...

Was that your NASA decanter and glasses? If so I have a few more to add to your collection..lol. Your display was nice and cohesive hope you did well.

Creative Breathing said...

Dear Pam, Thank you so much for visiting my blog,Creative Breathing. It has been such a pleasure to follow you to this wonderful Place to Be. I must visit Cincinnati after reading your "vacation photo" posts. Your farmhouse and furry pets seems as welcoming as you. Thank you again! Elizabeth

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I would love to have a booth somewhere someday. My daughter does from time to time. You are right. My girlhood things from the 1940's and 50's is now someone's Retro. :) Vintage?
It's all just so much fun!