Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, July 30, 2012

Finding Joy in Work

Finding joy in creating.


Doing work that is 75% pleasure,
25% real "job".


I would say that is a lovely balance.


When the joy exceeds the drudgery 
and we look forward to our work
I think we have found our niche.


I am exploring new possibilities.
New ways to bring income in a jobless world.


A smattering of this and that packaged up into a cohesive whole
and tied with a satin ribbon.


If your dream is a creative business how are you going about building that package?
Let's share some ideas.

Yours in growth and beginnings, P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

mar mulligan said...

It seems you have always lived a charmed life. Your home is ever changing and always lovely. I miss you. Mary