Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, July 14, 2012

City Flea Sweetest Hangover

As in Love Hangover
with my beautiful city!!!
Frippery's second City Flea,  rain, sun, heat, the World Choir Games.


We have seriously got it Going On...
exhausted right now but there will be pictures...


Lots of pictures,
as in "Do you want to see my vacation photos?" kind of pictures.
If you have never visited Cincinnati now is sooooo the time to see her.
I have always been in love but some are just beginning to see her for all her scrumptiousness.


MmmmKay, gotta get some rest.
But the Flea and Washington Park?
Oh Yeah!

Yours in a city loving haze, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

LOVE your PICS! YES, CINCINNATI IS AMAZINGLY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER! So wonderful to meet you today and I LOVE CITY FLEA!! Glad to see something like this going on! You had great retro items and your booth looked SO FAB!! Hope to see you soon! From one sweetie to another~~~~Roxie

trash talk said...

You tease me all the time with talk of moving to Texas, but I know...and so do you...You could never leave the city of your heart.
I gotta say though...you'd make a perfect Texan as that's the kinda loyalty most of us feel for our whole darn state.
Bring it on baby cakes. I love seeing your town through the eyes of love.
LYttH!
Deb

Tonia B. said...

What a beautiful day it was! Looks like there was tons and tons to see.

JunqueMagnet said...

I love how much you love the Queen City!!! My heart was a little bit bent missing the Flea yesterday. I wanted to see everything! I'll get to be a spectator in August though! Rest up and stop wilting. Funnily enough Miami has been cooler than Ohio. I've got my head down and am junking away. Worried about fitting it all in to bring back. Sequined pictures today. SEQUINED. Be still my beating, tacky fabulous heart!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I agree that you posted wonderful photo's. It was almost like standing right there as folks walked by! Loved them...
Mona