Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, July 16, 2012

City Flea at Washington Park

As promised...
You can make your escape now, before you are trapped looking at more photos of the weekend.

Much more than the Flea was happening at Washington Park on Saturday.


Walk with me.


Colors of summer.
I wish you could hear the music.


Summertime in the city calls for a splash of clear water.


I would like to take a peek at what  is behind those marvelous orange doors.


If I were a kid again...


what fantasies I could dream up while at play in the castle ruins.


Or I could spend all day on the waterfall steps
in the cool tumble and sparkle.


Can't you just hear the laughter?


Let's head back to my vendor tent and give Joe a break.
Thanks for the stroll.


Ah Cincinnati, what a lovely place to live!

Yours in the good old summertime, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Debby said...

It all looks like such fun. Can't wait to see your space. What great weather you had.

Hopemore Studio said...

Can't believe I've never been there! That park looks fantastic.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

The water from the fountain looks like a lot of fun! Sign me up... and if I were there I would totally go look behind those orange doors and tell you what's inside... cuz I'm a snoop!