Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, June 10, 2012

City Flea Cincinnati

 May I say the City Flea yesterday was Fan.Tas.Tic?!?
So much so that I did not have time to take a single photo.
Energy and creativity at the heart of our beautiful city of Cincinnati, 
the historic neighborhood of Over the Rhine.
You know I tend to blather on about Cinci so click the links if you want to see more.
Much as I love doing the farm and fairground shows
an urban market is just so vibrant.
People, music, food, art...
Makes me happy.


I have a few pictures of what I took from the mock up I did in our driveway at Frippery farmhouse. 
I wanted to know how I was going to set up before arriving.
My awesome set Starlite china sold. I loved it and secretly wanted it to come back home.
Shhh don't tell.
The London and Paris prints are gone too.


I met some fabulous people, made some great connections, was right next to my Junque buddy Carrie (who I hope managed to get a few pics although she was swamped too), and just had a marvelous day with hubs and dear daughter Sadie.
Who BTW, made these sweet dandelion seed in resin earrings. 
I love the effervescent quality of the tiny bubbles.


This charm is my favorite.


My spoon and fork are gone too.
Do you have pangs of regret each time you let a carefully chosen piece go?
I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't love them.
I am glad someone else loves them too.


Table and metal container gone too.
I am hoping Sadie has some photos I can share from her phone...
later...
We have to unload the Forrester yet...
Then a nice relaxing Sunday dreaming of what comes next.


Yours in the next great adventure, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Success and fun all wrapped up in the same day. What a great way to spend time. Those dishes really were cute by the way. :-)

Debby said...

So glad that the market went so well. Really want to come to one of your sales. Being next to Kathy would be fun in itself. Sounds like you were super busy. When is your next sale.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Sounds like you had a great sale and a fun day. Hugs, marty

Jo said...

I too sometimes have a hard time seeing items go, but I guess its part of it. If I kept everything I think we'd have a hoarders episode. Glad you had fun and the event was a gd one

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I'm terrible. I think I don't want it until I see it up for sale and then suddenly it looks fantastic and I think I just might need it sometime! *sigh*

JunqueMagnet said...

You rocked it. So much fun. So many people. Woo hoo. You realize I am completely in love with my new cubbies, right.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Pam, Glad you had a fantastic show at City Flea Cincinnati! I'm embarrassed to say, I've never heard of it! Too bad you didn't get pictures but I'm checking with Junque Magnet to see if she'll be posting. Please let me know about this show, is it once a year? Month? I must go!! From one sweetie to another...Roxie

Susie Q said...

So glad you had fun and were so successful selling as well! Win win! I sure would love to come to one of your sales...I would love to come to the next one! Sounds amazing!
Love,
Sue