Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bambi Makes a Magical Visit

A sweet visitor came calling yesterday morning.
I managed to get a fews photos through the kitchen window.


We see deer in our yard all the time but when mama doe brings 
one of her little ones it is a special occasion.
Usually the fawns do not venture this far from the woods.


Oh oh, I can see this visit is about to come to a close.
Thanks for calling you beautiful creatures.


Yours in wonder, P.

Don't forget to stop and see Frippery at City Flea on Saturday!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

They're so beautiful and innocent. I filmed one last year in our side yard as mama doe was feeding it. Such a special moment.

Debby said...

I just love those spotty babies. Yesterday I saw a mama and a I am sure it was the same pair. So cute.

Carole said...

Soo cute and love the spots, reminds me of stars.
happy Weekend,

Carole

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

If I looked out and saw something like that in my yard..I honestly think I would cry! They are beautiful!!

westernreservebutlerspantry said...

They're so perfect they look fake! Just adorable.

Good luck with the sale!

Kathy

olmpic station park said...

discount bikes london
Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.cheap bikes