Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Vintage Marketplace

Lot's of beautiful painted pieces at the show.
I bought 3 more colors of Annie Sloane paint.
I use it often but the cost is prohibitive.
So not always.


There were some amazing displays in the Vintage Marketplace tents.
More like shops than places at a show.


I was very inspired to get my paint on again after working in a cube all these past weeks.
Beautiful colors.
I am happy to see color again.


The whites and grays are lovely, and the beachy blues are soothing 
but I am also wanting yellow and pink and peach.
How about you.
Is color on your decorating radar?


Let's play in the Crayola 64 pack and see what jumps out!

Yours in living color, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

sissie said...

Hi Pam,
Yes, I'm starting to want more color in my life too. I'm loving the blue grays and soft greens and pinks....I'm ready to paint!

Love these fabulous booths, Wow. I'd love to be there.

hugs
Sissie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Everything looks beautiful!! I am loving Annie Sloan paint too but still am not sure which is my favorite color ~

trash talk said...

Is gold lame' or shiny in the 64 pack or do I need to get the 96 count? Those are my favorite colors...and magenta. Just 'cause I like saying it!
LYttH!
Deb

Jo said...

We are trying homemade chalk paint I'll be posting on how well it works. I too have been drawn to the turquoise and sea green colors lately. I always wonder how much the seasons play into our color selections