Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hubby Made That


My oh so talented hubby made  this
pretty window for a friend's daughter.


It will go in a reading nook in her home.


I really don't want to let it go.
But I will because they
may have a lovely window but I still have him!
Hee hee, hand's off girl's,
this artist is mine!


Are you mourning the passing of spring?
It is way too early to let her go here in Ohio,
although she has almost gone already!

Enjoy whatever weather you have in your world,
it is all beautiful in it's own way.

Begin again, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

the stained glass is wonderful! Do you have any sitting in your window sills?

JunqueMagnet said...

Hubby done good!!!!!!!!! Not that I am surprised. Great job.

sissie said...

This is so pretty and I wouldn't want to let it go either. Maybe he will make one for you....I'm sure you have influence!!!

hugs
Sissie

Debby said...

That's a beautiful piece. Hope he makes you one.
I have no idea what season we are in hah. So cold but sunny. Love all the sunny days we have had.
How's work going?
(((((HUGS))))

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Sooo pretty!! :)

Emom said...

absolutely beautiful!....smiles