Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Naughty Neglectful Blogger

I am swamped...
No time.
Tasks and and work and chores are tugging me this way and that.


My poor space at Ohio Valley needs some major attention.
It is in a sorry state.
I simply must cover that pegboard.
I have some big ideas if I could only find
THE TIME.


Feeling like I can't keep up.
The need to create something is pulling at me too.
But when...?
I first must clear a path to the studio.


Don't even mention the bedroom reno...
still not complete.
Oh and the garden is calling since our crazy week of 87 degree weather pushed everything...including the weeds...into early bloom.
Of course this all needs to be accomplished when I come home from work.
Ah, but what joy would life hold if we had nothing to do?
Right?


Begin again each day, P.

Pin It!

10 comments:

sissie said...

Hi Pam,
I think your space looks great. I love the ruffled burlap table cover....so pretty.

Is there ever enough time for all we need to do......LOL!

hugs
Sissie

Hopemore Studio said...

Pam I think your space is delightful. Sometimes yes it feels like we cant get it all done, but I am convinced some things will go along ok without our constant attention. The early warm weather really did have a big effect on the call of yard work and I am already putting projects on the back burner. take time to relax and enjoy what you do have time to get done.

Jo said...

Your space looks great! Try to take some time to breathe

sweet vintage of mine.blogspot said...

I saw your burlap covered table the other day at the mall....its gorgeous! Pretty eye candy! I want one.....You are a very talented lady! From one sweetie to another....Roxie

trash talk said...

Sometimes I sure would like to give doing nothing a whirl...just to see!
I know the feeling girl. In the words of the great Dolly..."I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt."!
Love, love, triple love the mirror and tablecloth!
LYttH and I'll talk to you when I get back from the greatest show on dirt...in two weeks.
Deb

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Awwww...I can hear the stress in your voice..even not hearing it..your words convey the frustration! I remember those days, lived through them..and I don't suppose it helps much to say that one day you will look back and it won't be but a memory..
It will work out. The sun rises and sets and you put one foot in front of the other..minute by minute..and things have a way of working out.
I think everything in your space is great but I know what you mean.
Time runs out all too soon..so enjoy the moment. Everyone that commented loves your space... It's probably only you that thinks it needs help! :) We are our own worst critic, aren't we?!
It's all going to be alright...life is like that.
Hugs,
Mona

Debby said...

Hang in there girlfriend. You said this job is a long temp.......think of the time you will have to catch up later.....and spend the money you made on some good vintage things.
I have missed you.

Sue said...

Hang in there, girlie! I get the whole "no time" thing. It will work out and things will get done when they get done..... Oh, and I know what you mean about those weeds.... And now it is chilly out today! I wore a windbreaker. Is this not the weirdest weather we are having? hugs, Sue

Denise said...

I feel your pain! :) That table cloth in your booth is just cute as can be. I'd like to have a day with nothing to do. But then I'd probably just create some crazy project for myself.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Amen! If only we didn't have to work all day everyday, we might be able to accomplish things we want to get done. Keep on!