Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dreaming of Sunshine?

Daylight saving time is almost here.
I adore that extra hour of sunshine in the evening.
It means the warm weather isn't far behind.
I am doing a bit of summertime dreaming.


I am dreaming of an afternoon on the shady porch lost in a really good book.


Warm days and cool water.


Getting the garden into shape and feeling the moist earth in my hands.


All the pleasures a sunny day can bring.
What are your warm weather dreams?

Begin to dream, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

sissie said...

My thoughts exactly girl! Nothing like the thoughts of longer evenings and warmer weather to get me going.

hugs
Sissie

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

It's still in the 8's here and feels wonderful. No winter to speak of at all.
I lugged home a bunch of plants today...so yes! I am knee deep in Spring and Summer dreams.
xxoo

trash talk said...

Dreamin' of the sun on my face and raisin' a whole new crop of freckles!
Deb

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I remember making a comment on this post and I don't see it. Anyway..am enjoyed the outdoors too!
Isn't it wonderful?? :)

for the love of a house said...

hi Pam! How are you?!! Love the photos of summer- it's hard to remember that all that lushness is right around the corner, so thank you!!
happy weekend,
joan

Chris said...

Hi Pam, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/