Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday inSpiration

Hey Friends,
What are your Super Sunday Plans?
We are heading to another couple's house to watch the game.
At least the first half, otherwise I will be falling asleep...past my bedtime you know.
Just four friends hanging out this year 
because both of our homes are torn up for yet another decorating project. 
We were not in party shape on either home front so we just decided to share the evening together without lot's of hoopla.
Actually it sounds quite relaxing and fun.
So I was killing a bit of time while waiting for my nail hole patches to dry and was cruising the Blogs for inspiration.
Found loads. Just a few notables are
lovely dining nook and
 her post which is so thoughtful and true about decorating style.
Isn't this the coziest?
So simple and pretty!



The amazing Anthro candlestick knockoff from  Abbie of 
has me dying to dig through my pile of Goodwill rejects that I was ready to recycle back to GW.
How awesome are these?
I can't wait to get gluing.
This could turn into an obsession!



I will be hosting our dinner group for a Valentine theme get together next Saturday and
Layla's Valentine Table and Runner
is just the thing I was looking for to romance my table.
She has a whole Valentine ideas thing going on at her blog.
I am going to try those paper fortune cookies too.
How adorable!
Oh and hankies for napkins.
So sweet..


 Speaking of Valentine tables Amy at
has the most gorgeous setting for a lovely
Valentine day celebration.
When can I move in?
Her decorating is stunning and so serene!
Love.


I need to jump in the shower and fluff myself a bit before heading out.
Can't wait to check out the commercials tonight.
Oh and I think there is a football game in there someplace too.

Begin today, P.
Pin It!

9 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Sounds like such a fun time with friends. Enjoy the game and all the snacks and thanks for the inspirations. Hugs, marty

Lynn said...

I watch for the commercials too. Today, however, I am thinking of going into town and getting some gray boots. Bet it's quiet once the game starts.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Ohhh, I LOVE that first photo and the simplicity of the white. Great find!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing my Anthro candlesticks, Pam!

Love that you love them as much as I do! : )

I can't wait to see your versions if you find the time to create some (I read your post about super-busyness and, boy, can I relate!).

I'm following now and looking forward to getting to know you more in blogland.

Thanks for emailing! : )

~Abbie

Jennifer Rizzo said...

Thank you so much for the mention Pam!!! I hope you have a great Sunday!!!

sissie said...

Have a fun time Pam. I am not a football fan so I plan to stay back in the bedroom on my laptop visiting blogs.
Love all the inspiration photos. Ooh, that Amy has got it goin on, don't she!

hugs
Sissie

zandra said...

Hope you had a great time. Love the fortune cookie. I'll have to do that one.
Hugz, Z

Emom said...

Hope you had fun!....love those candlesticks!....smiles

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I adore all of these inspiring images! Happy hearts day!