Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stop SOPA

Hi friends,

I would not normally post something like this but I think this is important.
I am not tech savvy enough to blackout but I want to share this info on SOPA.
Another freedom taken away because a few "bad guys" might be doing something illegal.
Consider this my blackout.


I understand copyright infringement but we already have laws against it.
Why should we all have to be punished for the acts of a few?
If you agree Go Here to take action.

Begin, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

I agree!

T's Daily Treasures said...

My 13 year old son is the one who brought this to my attention because he was doing some research for school and found a notice posted on Wikipedia about the piracy bills before Congress. We certainly can't control the world when it comes to the internet. I live in a country that still practices censorship, books, magazines, movies -- and I am totally against it. In the end, it's all about making money.

Marilyn said...

The love of Money will destroy our society....
Marilyn