Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, January 7, 2012

First 2012 Project Tease

Hello friends,
While Sadie and I are off welding I wanted to give you a hint of my first 2012 home project.
Uh, no...
Chloe is not the project.
I just had to snap this shot of her because this is what she does.
She takes naps...on her back... in the middle of the floor... anywhere.
The cat has no sense of self preservation (or modesty for that matter).


Oh yes, the project.
It involves this fairly ugly but inexpensive lamp shade.
Sorry Ikea.


It also involves these handy dandy and very inexpensive little beauties.


Enjoy your weekend.

Don't forget to begin, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Can't wait to see what you have made! you project teaser...lol

English Rider said...

Our cat does that, we call it her cricket pose. She does it in front of the heater vent most often, luxuriating in the warm air that blows over her.

sissie said...

Just look at that sweet baby showing off her pretty belly.

I'm anxiously waiting to see your projects.

hugs
Sissie

stephanie said...

Sweet Sadie looks like quite a character! Hope you are doing well...