Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Few More from Hammersong Farm

Sadie snapped a few photos on her iPhone of our metal sculpting class at Hammersong Farm.
They turned out quite well.
 Maybe I need to ditch my Canon and start taking my shots from my phone!
I thought I would share them just in case you thought I didn't do any of the work...
 err...  I should say play.

This was my favorite toy.
Plasma cutter I love you.
(Not loving my lumber jack ensemble so much, hee hee.)


Welding with Jay.
What a great teacher!


This was one of the most enjoyable days I have had in ages.
Especially because I got to spend the day with my daughter creating something.
We have such fun together just makin'.


Sadie was like an old pro within minutes.


What a day!

Just begin, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

What fun!!!

Debby said...

Look at you welding. Love that picture. What fun. I love your finished project. That would be a fun place to go and stay the week-end.
I love the girl witht he curls that they have in their pictures....the sculpture one.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Oh Wow! I've always wanted to learn how to weld. There are so many things I want to do with it. Love your blog! Thanks for visiting me. I'll be back!