Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do You Play with Your Food?

What do you do to relax while in the midst of too many projects?


Do you take a little time to indulge in a restorative snack?


Do you look at the delicious snack and admire the colors and enticing scent?


Do you grab the camera and tripod just to get closer to the gorgeous detail?


Do you admire your snack from many angles and watch the way the light plays with the shadow?


Do you rush to upload your snack photos so you can play with a bit of editing while eating your snack?


Do you realize that you have once again gotten completely off track?


Do you refocus, stop fooling around with your food and get back to work?


Phew!
I'm so glad.
I was afraid I was the only one.

Begin again! P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Pam -- what is that red fruit that looks like a tangerine?

trash talk said...

You bet I play with my food. I like to give it a little tickle before scarfing it down!
LYttH!
Deb

Engagement Rings Dublin said...

Love the healthy buzz. Like to play and throw grapes into the air and catch in my mouth. Some day I'll catch one in my mouth. From Engagement Rings

Anne said...

Yes, I absolutely do ~ :)