Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Bye to 2011

Another year counts down to it's close and I have great hopes for the new one.
Thank you for sharing your journey and traveling along on mine.


Peace, joy, magic, and a dream or two come true, is my wish for you in 2012.
Good Night my friends.
See you in 2012, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Phyllis@Around the House said...

Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year...love your blog...come for a visit...

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great photograph!

Happy New Year, hope your year is filled with fun, joy, happiness and many blessings!

sissie said...

Happy New Year to you too!
I hope the New Year is full of blessings, joy and prosperity.

hugs
Sissie

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Happy New Year, Pam!! Wishing you all the best in 2012!!

trash talk said...

I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Coming here is like a grand road trip!
LYttH my darling shoulda been southern cousin!
Deb

JunqueMagnet said...

Have a great one. Wishing you the best and hoping we do more shows together in 2012! Enjoy.