Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glitter is my Friend

Hello friends,
I have been on a glitter binge, immersed in the craft show season.
One more show is behind me.
My table looked quite full at set up in the (very early) morning.


Often I may appear to have rolled on a barn floor, what with all the burlap fiber that has become part of my attire lately.


Don't get me started on ink stained fingers and the trail of paper scraps following wherever I go.


Just know that this is more fun than a girl should be allowed to have.


Who can keep from smiling when covered in sparkles and surrounded by pretties?
The best part is the lovely people I get to meet and the friends who stop by.
Fellow blogger Carrie of Junque Magnet is one I was so happy to see again.
She and her family are just adorable. I mean seriously storybook family cute.
Thanks Carrie, I will see you at Wrapped Up City Flea .
Carrie will be a vendor there. Stop and see her if you are around the Cinci area.
She does some fabulous work with vintage pieces.


Oh, and at the end of the day my table was hardly full at all.
Yeah!
I have two more shows to go so I must be off to the glitter mines.

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Yours in making joy, P.

Pin It!

4 comments:

sissie said...

Your table is full of so much loveliness. I know all about burlap and glitter. It can create havoc on our skin and clothes but just look what it does for our creations!

hugs
Sissie

Marilyn said...

What a wonderful conglomeration of lovely stuff!! Love it... Love it all!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Marilyn

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I say toss that glitter into the air and stand beneath it as it falls back to earth. You would be all sparkly! LOL

Cozy Little House said...

Oh, you have so many pretties to show for all your glittery work!
Brenda