Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crafty Fun!

Hello my friends,
Frippery farmhouse has been filled with glitter while I craft away for two events. 
If you are in the Cincinnati Tristate area stop and say hi!
I will be at the Black Sheep Bar and Grill for ladies night on Friday Dec. 2nd with fashion accessories. 
I will be making merry with my vintage Christmas decorations at the event below, at Redtree Gallery, on Saturday with fellow blogger and vintage shopping buddy Angie of Hopemore Studio.




Should be a fun weekend!

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."
Dale Carnegie


Yours in enjoying the ride, P.

Pin It!

3 comments:

JunqueMagnet said...

Oh the treasures that await. Enjoy!

trash talk said...

Good luck with your shows. I happen to agree with Dale and it's even better when what you love loves you back!
Deb
LYttH!

Hopemore Studio said...

Oh so excited!! I can see the glitter flying from across the river ;-)