Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where's Frippery?

Busy busy fall.
Just wanted to check in.



Saturday we set up at the Factory Flea.

What a fabulous event!!!



Creative people.


























A lovely fall day.


The industrial space was inspiring.


The crowd was there to shop and meet and enjoy the day.

What an event! I was sad to tear down and head home, 
but there was another vendor show to set up for on Sunday.





                My friend Pam held a fundraiser for local food pantries at her farm on Sunday.


Smaller and more low key but equally creative. I had a blast!


I thought I would leave you with a bit of Halloween horror.
I am working on my upstairs hall (because I don't have enough to do)
It ain't a pretty sight.


Stay tuned!

Have a Happily Haunting weekend, P

Pin It!

3 comments:

Debby said...

You are busy. Don't over do it. (((((HUGS))))

Sue said...

How fun that you get around doing all of these shows, Pam! Guess what? You have won the canvas print give-away! woo hoo I'll send your e-mail address to them and they will contact you. Congrats, my friend!
xo Sue

Susie Q said...

I know you enjoy these shows so much! You are so talented...and your friend's farm is beautiful! I hope that show was successful!
Take care of yourself and don't over do it!! You are important!
Love,
Sue