Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Rural Society Fall Show

In the interest of keeping to my October plan, I will be posting a photo...
make that several awesome photos...
a day through October. 
The remaining month will be filled with images of the 
Fantastic!!!
Thanks to Page and Pat and all who made this show such a fun and fabulous weekend event.





Can't wait for the Spring Show!
I will also be participating in two local shows this weekend.
The Factory Flea produced by the City Flea, and a small fundraising event for the
new food bank in Cleves, Ohio.
That one will be held at a friend's home in Sunman, Indiana.
Busy busy busy.
Back to work.

"It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction."
Pablo Picasso

Yours in enjoying the seduction of creativity, P.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Pam it was so nice to meet you on Saturday! Your husband looks so much like my husband's ex boss it is crazy! He even sounded like him! Hope your show was a big success and I look forward to seeing you again!~Hugs, Patti

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Spring shows are nice... but autumn shows are totally da bomb!

Debby said...

It was fun seeing you and your Hubby. I hope you did well. Hope to see you at Christmas sometime.

Susie Q said...

Oh how I wish I had a non fuzzy brain! I had a free Friday for the first time in months and forgot. Breaks my heart! I have been around to see the photos and it looked amazing! You looked gorgeous! LOVE your skirt!
Hoping I can see everyone again soon!
Love,
Sue