Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nature's Lace

Just thought I would check in and ask if you enjoyed the guest post yesterday?
If so I may consider doing that occasionally.
Something from another person's perspective is always refreshing.
Let me know if you have any interest in being a guest as well.


Have a restful Sunday.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Don't you just love those delicate fingered Japanese maples!?!

The guest post was beautiful in pictures, I am not much of a home decorator but I did oh and ah at the color combo.

Sue said...

I am really enjoying your daily photos, Pam! I can only imagine what your pics would look like if you had a frou-frou camera. They are all gorgeous. I'll see you at the Rural Society show on Friday. The husband is going with me and Debby is meeting us there, too. I hope the show is a good one. xo Sue