Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Just made it!
Or maybe not.
For the first time in over 25 years I did nothing to decorate for this spookiest of days.
The spirit just wasn't in me this year.
So a bit of witchiness from the past. I could not let this evening pass without a boo or two. 


Hope your night is filled with sweets and treats.

A trick or two and a boo.

Enjoy the night!

The holidays are on their way!

Stay spooky my friends, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Looks like you did a little decorating! We had some trick or treaters tonight...you could hear thunder as the ghosts and goblins were hurrying from house to house. Lots of wind finally came then some rain and it was over. My jack o lantern is still lit though! Happy Halloween!` Hugs, Patti

Beadwright said...

Aaaahhh I can tell you still have it in your spirit. I have kidds knocking at my door. Trick or Treat
Nicole/Beadwright

Emom said...

Oldies but goodies....smiles

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Great decorations! I did no Halloween and a little Fall decorating this year...

Looking to Thanksgiving now! YIKES!

Lou Cinda

Debby said...

What a cute house. Love the doggie. You have been so busy I am surprised you remembered it at all.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I decorate less and less each year even though the autumn colors speak to me. Besides, we don't even get trick or treaters at our house due to being on a non-lit street. Boo Hoo!

Lynn said...

I just do a generic fall deco, now that we live out in the boonies. No sane person would walk down our half mile drive to get a snicker bar! Even a big one!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love your spooky post from the past.
May be old to you, but it's new to me!
Like the cauliflower in the apothecary jar, ... wicked!
Hugs,
Patti