Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friends Along the Vintage Trail

Many new friends have been made in the shared passion for all things vintage. 
Few as adorable as these lovelies we met in New Richmond at our Sunday show a few weeks ago.


Look at those eyes. Are you melting?


Oh and a milk mustache to complete the look!
You never know who you will meet while junking.


I did have the pleasure of shopping with a blog pal this past weekend and she was delightful to spend time with.
Angie of Hopemore Studio met up with hubs and I at Burlington Antique show this past Sunday. I will share more about this fun and talented artist in a future post.
For the moment I am caught up in these furry little faces.
Oh and that hairdo!


Speaking of furry little faces (kidding) and lovely hair, beautiful soulful eyes and friends I have met through blogging. Ms. Talking Trash herself has put a letter out that I simply must share.
Girlfriend should totally have her own pickin' show. I say we get behind her and Cat Daddy and tell the producers what we really want to see!


Are you with me? 
Check out Debbie's post, you will not be able to resist. Just look into these eyes and try.....

Yes'm, old friends is always best, 'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of.  ~Sarah Orne Jewett

Yours in friendship old and new, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

What ARE these critters? Are they alpacas? Or are the llamas? I have heard that alpacas are as sweet as dogs!

trash talk said...

Pam, I wish my face was as cute as theirs! Those eyelashes!!!
Thank you so much for always being a friend and a cheerleader. Life is more fun when there are people like you to share it with. If I never get anything else from blogging, your friendship is enough.
LYttH my Llama Mama
Deb

Snappy Di said...

They're all cuter than I am!!!

Debby said...

Aren't they cute. Love the one with the hairdo. They have such personalities.

Sea Witch said...

Sweet babies. Sea Witch

Denise said...

I just read her post and it was GREAT! I think we should start a campaign for her to get her own show! Love those furry faces. That one cutey has a hair style much like mine after a day of junk shopping! YIKES!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I LOVe Alpacas and Llamas! I always try to visit their barns when I am at the fair. Too cute! I will check out, this new to me blog!~Hugs, Patti

Debra said...

Love the sweet "Cindy Lou-who" (the grinch animated movie) face in the second photo. They seem like such sweet animals.