Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thrifty Finds Transformed

A bit of alchemy in the studio.
Not sure what these were. Perhaps trinkets for the tables at a wedding?
Kinda schmugly but with potential.
The bases are actually metal.
Definitely a good thing. 


Sorry. I am in the process so the finished result isn't available as yet. 



Just a sneaky peek.



They will find their way to New Richmond for the Arts and Antiques show on August 14th.


Who doesn't love a treasure under glass?


A box without hinges, key or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Yours in transformation, P.

P.S. OK I will knock off the Tolkien now. (At least for a bit.)
Pin It!

6 comments:

Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Those are very cool!! I can't wait to see what you have done with them :)

Theresa said...

I can just tell that these are going to be AMAZING! I can't wait to see the finished results... what a great idea! t. xoxoxo

JunqueMagnet said...

Alchemy.A fabulous word to describe what you're doing!Loving the peek of those clock faces.Making me regret not picking up a bunch from the pile at White's last week.Enjoy and make sure to let us see the finished creations.

Jo said...

These are adorable!

Suz said...

Definitely possibilities! Isn't it fun just imagining them? I have you on my Google Reader so I won't miss your good posts!
Fondly,
Suz

Pam said...

They are looking cute from what I can see so far. I like anything with clock stuff in it!